Pallavi Sharda Shares Her Beauty Secrets




Make-up must-haves: A good moisturizer and suncreen. During performances, I can't do without gel eyeliner. Lastly, pop lipsticks; I especially like M.A.C's shades of red.

Beauty Icon: Audrey Hepburn, her style is classic and she has that face that can be moulded to suit any look.

Red Carpet look: I love a good retro look! Hairstyles from the '20s are very in at the moment. I experiment and have a lot of fun with them. Classic and clean make-up with slicked-back hair is another favourite.

Skincare regime: Cleansing, toning, aand moisturizing before going to bed.

Favorite Perfume: There are a few I love, but for the last few years my go-to has been Chance by Chanel.

Beauty advice: Wash your face many times a day, especially if you live in a big polluted city. Also, forget ti eat lots of fruits and vegetables for that inner glow.

Hair care routine: I use Pantene's shampoo and conditioner. Then I follow it up with an Argan oil massage while the hair is still damp. When time permits, I try to get a hot oil head massage.

Phototgraph: Rushil Mehta

Girls Fashion On India Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment