Exclusive: Aditya Roy Kapur’s Charming smile is sure to lure you in

Aditya Roy Kapur’s Style and Fashion


aditya roy kapoor fashion


The Aashiqui 2 and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani star’s charming smile is sure to lure you in. The 28-year-old talks to The Juice Magazine in an exclusive chat. 

Are you fashion conscious?
I don’t know if I am trying to make a statement, but I am definitely trying to be comfortable. I can wear just shorts and even crumpled T-shirts. Sometimes I do care and put on a pair of jeans, shoes and a crisp shirt. I am fashionable sometimes.

What do you like to do in your free time?
Other than staring at my wall, I like to stare at my television and books. I play the guitar, normal stuff.

How was it walking the ramp for India Online Fashion Week (IOFW) by Jabong?
I walked the ramp for designer Nitin Bal Chauhan. I think it’s nice what Jabong is doing, giving a chance to a bunch of aspirants and uncovering new talent. They are getting a good opportunity and they don’t even have to pay. So I think it was great to be a part of it.

Photo Credit: Rohan Shrestha
Words: Yashika Mathur


Celebrity Fashion on India Kishmish

No comments:

Post a Comment